- Are you someone who is ready to take challenges?
Interested in news and current affairs?
A strong relationship builder with good business judgement?
Isentia is looking for an Account Director to join our account team in Shanghai office. If the answer to these questions is YES, then we want to hear from you!
Who you are?
- You are positive, pro-active and passionate about delivering and providing exceptional service
- You have leadership experience to drive the team to meet Isentia & client expectations
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of PR, Social Media and Insights Industry
- You have a can-do positive attitude
- You have excellent communication skills, demonstrating the ability to communicate between internal stakeholder and Company's clients
What will you be responsible for?
- Lead and manage key accounts, build strong relationships with clients, serving as a trusted consultant
- Offer strategic advice to help clients’ with their marketing and business objectives
- Lead a high performing Client Service team
- Ensuring all projects and reports are delivered on time
- Drive innovation and process improvement
- More than 5 years of account management experience, at least 3 years experience in a team management position
- Highly experienced in managing and growing client relationships
- Ability to establish new relationships and develop new businesses when needed
- Excellent leader and mentor with experience leading training workshops
- Experience writing proposals, leading strategy development, and managing all aspects of client services.
- Excellent English with strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Positive, energetic and professional attitude
- Excellent multitasking skills, forward thinking ability and a team player
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company, providing clients the tools and insight to discover and highlight what's happened for them and what can shape their future in the media landscape
Our 1,100+ employees across 15 countries filter information from over 10,000 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month. We provide over 6,000 clients with information, analysis 24/7/365.
Our services help drive smarter decisions by enabling clients to make sense of the issues that drive the traditional and social media agenda, manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits.
Check us out
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.