- Competitive salary package with uncapped sales commission
- No two days are the same in this unique industry, media is continually evolving
- Work with major government, corporate and multinational resources clients across WA
The work that we do in observing and reporting on the media and the value we provide to our clients is inherently fascinating. Based in the Perth office, our portfolio is a diverse range of clients from government, corporate and multinational resources clients. We are a high performing team which deals heavily in crisis management, campaign reporting and day-to-day integral inquiries from our clients.
We are passionate about bringing the right people into the Isentia team. Here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for.
What does an Account Director do at Isentia?
- Own the WA portfolio working with clients across our media intelligence, insights and content marketing services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across multiple channels at the most senior level, delivering innovative solutions to retain and grow your dedicated portfolio of clients.
- Develop strategic initiatives for your portfolio, offering your clients a unique opportunity to influence the constantly evolving world of media will be key to your success.
- Responsible for achieving the sales, client satisfaction and client retention goals within the portfolio through managing and leading a high performing account management team.
- Build market position by identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Drive team success, you will be required to prepare detailed sales strategy plans, develop and manage your own sales pipeline, and drive overall customer satisfaction to meet our objectives and NPS target scores.
What will make you stand out from all the applicants?
- Strong relationship building and management experience – you need to be confident and personable!
- Experience in creating effective sales solutions in a b2b consultative selling environment with long sales cycles.
- Ideally you’ll have 5+ years account management experience.
- Experience in building solutions for marketing/communications preferred but not essential
- You will have the ability to come in and navigate WA accounts, have the desire to truly find solutions and build a strategic pipeline
- Previous CRM experience using Salesforce.
- Leadership skills and experience with a big emphasis on coaching to high performance
- Confident negotiator and proven ability to 'close the deal'.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
You will have your own team to manage, coach and mentor, holding them accountable for revenue growth, client retention and customer satisfaction. The sales pipeline will be yours to own and grow. Isentia is continually growing and developing its products, so sales opportunities are there for you grab and run with. Smash your targets, we have accelerators in our commission scheme, and we enjoy having to pay them!
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We have a fun and dynamic work culture with regular social activities and events
The variation of what the company does to stay current in the evolving media industry throws up new challenges every day, every day is different. We believe that what we do is really cool and exciting, the industry we're in is very unique. If you have a passion for the fast-paced and changing world of media, this is the company for you.
If you are adaptable, quick to learn and eager to stamp your footprint on this ever-evolving industry, apply now! We're keen to hear from you.
Check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.