- Stay ahead of what is happening in the news and current affairs
- No two days are the same in this unique industry, media is continually evolving
- Continue to GROW in a supportive environment
The work that we do in observing and reporting on the media and the value we provide to our clients is inherently fascinating. Based in the Canberra office, our portfolio is a diverse range of clients from federal government departments, ministerial offices, local government and major industry organisations. We are a high performing team which deals heavily in crisis management, campaign reporting and day-to-day integral inquiries from our clients.
We are passionate about bringing the right people into the Isentia team. Here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for. If you worked as an Account Executive what would you have done last week?
- Alerted our clients to breaking news and supported them during a crisis, proactive campaign or results period.
- Worked in a fast-paced team of passionate people managing government departments, ministerial offices and major industry organisations.
- Hosted training sessions for clients on our platforms and services.
- Used your strong client relationship skills to identify new services for our clients, where Isentia could add more value to a client relationship.
- Assisted in managing the team's workload with a great sense of urgency and high attention to detail.
- Helped cover events and activity at the Federal Parliament House.
Who are you?
- You are extremely media savvy and have a genuine interest in news and current affairs with the ability to identify what issues are important to our clients.
- You can think on your feet, prioritise and multi task in pressured situations.
- You are an excellent team player who enjoys a fast paced environment.
- You understand the social media landscape and are able to use this knowledge to alert clients to potential issues.
- You're a passionate communicator with a flair for customer service and solution selling.
- You can demonstrate an outgoing and confident approach to customer interactions.
What's in it for you?
Being a part of the Isentia team will provide you with the knowledge and experience required for a career in media and communications. It is a great opportunity to work with our world leading, innovative technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research.
We have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities and celebrate achievements. The position comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a fun and dynamic work culture with regular social activities and events.
The variation of what the company does to stay current in the evolving media industry throws up new challenges every day, every day is different. We believe that what we do is really cool and exciting; the industry we're in is very unique. If you have a passion for the fast paced and changing world of media, please apply now.
Check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.