- Are you interested in Social Media, News and Current Affairs?
- Do you have a passion for working with some of the biggest brands in Southeast Asia?
- Are you excited by consumer insights, big data and media analysis?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a gateway into Senior Management?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company, providing over 6,000 clients with information and insights 24/7/365 across traditional and new media. Isentia has more than 1,400 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 10,000 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month. Our talented people, innovative technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions
The Account Manager is responsible for achieving the sales, client satisfaction and client retention targets for their designated portfolio. Reporting to the Business Director, you will hold the 2iC position within the team, ensuring that client requirements are exceeded and that your team supports your schedule to build relationships across the portfolio. The role builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with existing clients. The Account Manager will build 'trusted advisor' partner relationships with a path to retention and increased sales opportunities. The role will also support the Business Director in leading a high performing account management team.
- Ensure client leads and opportunities are maximized by the account management team.
- Manages a healthy pipeline of opportunities to ensure revenue targets are met Builds and maintains high value relationships with all clients.
- Presents professional, insightful presentations on Isentia products and services, selling value and benefits.
- Fosters good team work.
- Monitors and enhances consistent client service levels to ensure 100% client retention.
- Maintains an up-to-date and detailed knowledge of all products and services.
- Extensive client management experience, ideally across multiple markets.
- Expertise in creating effective sales solutions in a b2b consultative selling environment with long sales cycles, ideally for both SaaS and VaS solutions.
- Proven capability in hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Genuine interest in the changing media landscape and how organisations are adapting to social media and consumer insights etc.
- Understanding of the practical use of PR and Social Media in the corporate sector
- Genuine interest in news and current affairs
- Demonstrated and proven ability to train groups, large or small, on web based platforms
- Excellent communications skills; ability to speak the language of the client and also muster support internally for the benefit of the client.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience with a strong emphasis on coaching to high performance.
- Enthusiastic approach - self managed, "can-do" positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to work under pressure with patience and persistence
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is considered an advantage
At Isentia we look for people who have drive and passion, who are progressive and enjoy working in a team environment - and we love a sense of humour! If you are interested in this role, then please apply now.