- Test automation role working with engineering squads
- Improve test effectiveness for automated testing and business outcomes
- Use the latest and best-of-breed technologies
We are now
looking for a talented Automation Engineer to join our automation engineering team,
working with our engineering squads, who are responsible and accountable for
test planning, test scheduling, test executing and overall quality
As a successful Automation Engineer what will you do?
- Develop Isentia QA framework and test strategy - define testing pyramid and
enforce test quality both for your team and software engineering team
- Work closely with continuous delivery and DevOps team to implement automated
test execution plans triggered by a new commit.
- Utilise various models for data management to support Isentia QA framework such
as fake data and fixtures
- Improve test effectiveness and efficiency for a faster turn around for
automated testing and business outcomes
a reporting suite to keep all stakeholders informed in a timely manner and
communicate test results to key stakeholders.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in test automation teams in the agile
environment and working closely with software engineering teams.
- Experience with of Jira, Confluence, Scrum and Kanban and a strong appreciation
for agile frameworks and practices.
- You bring strong hands-on experience any 2 of the following languages for test
- You have created testing frameworks for Mobile Apps, Microservices, APIs and
UIs using both out-of-box tools as well as bespoke solutions.
- You know how to perform reliable load and stress testing using JMeter, Apache
Benchmark, and webpage load test.
- You have used cloud-based services such as Browserstack and Saucelabs for
cross-device and cross-browser automated UI testing
- You are familiar with continuous integration and delivery using Jenkins/Bamboo
plus have a good understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test
Driven Development (TDD).
- You have implemented new testing strategies in particular mock testing,
test-doubles, consumer-driven contract testing and Consumer-driven contract testing.
More about you:
- You are
- You have a
continuous improvement mindset and proactively identify gaps and issues
- You challenge
your team members and you care each about them
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty by writing real code
Why Choose an IT Career with Isentia?
We are looking
for engineers who are curious, self-starter, continuous learner and progressive
in nature as our engineering team are multi-disciplinary and polyglot.
We work on a
range of hardcore engineering problems. Just to list a few:
micro-services ecosystem by breaking down the legacy monolith
- ensuring the
reliability of our high-throughput real-time data pipelines
Natural Language Processing for creating market-first products
- stretching the
limits of machine learning to solve our complex problems
delivery, DevOps, and DataOps in a multi-cloud environment
We use the
latest and best-of-breed technologies and we stay ahead of the technology
curve. For instance, we have been running our production workload on Kubernetes
since December 2016. We organise regular ShipIt days where our engineers build
on new ideas and take them to production in less than 48 Hrs. Last but not
least, we deploy our microservices and application multiple times a day.
flexible working which enables you to balance your work and home life. Most
importantly, we care about your development and career goals. We offer
competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance,
fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now.