Business Development & Account Executive
- Responsible for day to day management of existing clients
- Building strategic relationship with existing clients to ensure high delivery of services
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify and promote areas with potential for revenue generation to cross-sell, upsell services to either existing or new clients
- Support Business Development Director and/or Manager in pre-sales research, presentation preparation and pitching for new clients.
- On-boarding new clients to familiarize and trust Isentia’s value proposition.
- Seek and develop your own prospecting and client pipeline in order to win new clients on either SaaS or VAS solutions.
Other support responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working with internal stakeholders to strategize on the best methodology/frameworks to meet clients’ objectives.
- Being continually informed about offline and online developments/buzz about our clients and to be able to be a trusted advisor to clients.
- Work closely with Marketing and Insights functions to increase Isentia’s competitive presence in the market place.
- Product Thought Leadership opinion articles routinely to lend your perspective on Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape.
- Maintain and improve on positive NPS (client survey) scores from clients.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business (preferably in marketing) or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, account management and/or client serving roles with proven track record of strong client servicing.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skill – both visually and vocally
- Experience in media research and analytics (traditional and/or social media) is essential and can also be in the form of being:
- Market researchers with media related exposure
- Individuals with media planning, media related solutions or digital marketing background and have some basic familiarity around data analysis
- Experience in consulting or client-side background will be advantageous
- Highly-motivated, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and juggle tasks to meet deadlines