Business Development Director/ Manager
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company. We’re a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' business. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and celebrate achievements.
Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions. Joining Isentia enables you to really add value to clients by helping them to understand the issues that matter to them most.
- As a Business Development Director, you will focus on business development for the following solutions:
- Service as a Software (SaaS) media platform tools (both in mainstream media monitoring & social media listening)
- Media Research & Insights
- He/She will usually prospect and consult clients from the following fields:
- Corporate Communications or Public Relations
- Market Research
- Accountable for delivering revenue targets and increasing client base
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business development roles with proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Savvy in mainstream media (i.e. print and broadcast) and/or digital (i.e. online & social media) is a must
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business (preferably in sales and marketing) or related discipline
- Experience in selling media platform-based tools and insights would be essential. Other possible experience that may be considered can be in the form of being:
- Market researchers with media or digital related exposure
- Individuals with media planning, media related solutions or digital marketing background and have some basic familiarity around data analysis
- Experience in consulting or client-side background can be advantageous
- Excellent presentation skill – both visually and vocally
- Highly-motivated, highly-discipline, results-driven, go-getter and receptive to dynamic changes
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and juggle tasks to meet deadlines
At Isentia, we look for people who have drive and passion, who are progressive and enjoy working in a team environment - and we love a sense of humor!
If you are interested in this role, then please send in your resume together with your salary expectation and notice period to Carrie.firstname.lastname@example.org now! We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.