Business Development Executive
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company. We’re a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' business. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and celebrate achievements.
Our talented people, innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions. Joining Isentia enables you to really add value to clients by helping them to understand the issues that matter to them most.
- Strategic relationship building with existing clients in order to ensure high delivery of services and up sell of solutions
- On-boarding new clients to familiarize and trust Isentia’s value proposition
- Support Business Development Director and Manager in pre-sales research, presentation preparation and pitching for new clients
- Work closely with Marketing and Insights functions to increase Isentia’s competitive presence in the market place
- Product Thought Leadership opinion articles routinely to lend your perspective on Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape
- Seek and develop your own prospecting and client pipeline in order to win new clients on solutions
Other support responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Strategizing on the best methodology/frameworks to meet clients’ objectives
- Being continually informed about offline and online developments/buzz about our clients and to be able to be a trusted advisor to clients
- Train and share with existing colleagues on client case studies and thought leadership pieces
- Maintain and improve on positive NPS (client survey) scores from clients
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and juggle tasks to meet deadlines
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business (preferably in marketing) or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, account management and/or client serving roles with proven track record of strong client servicing.
- Excellent presentation skill – both visually and vocally
- Experience in media research and analytics (traditional and/or social media) is essential and can also be in the form of being:
- Individuals with media planning, media related solutions or digital marketing background and have some basic familiarity around data analysis
- Market researchers with media related exposure
- Experience in consulting or client-side background will be advantageous
- Highly-motivated, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes
At Isentia, we look for people who have drive and passion, who are progressive and enjoy working in a team environment - and we love a sense of humour!
If you are interested in this role, then please send in your resume together with your salary expectation and notice period to Carrie.Lim@isentia.com now! We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.