Client Services Director
To provide senior client leadership and excellence as well as specifically lead the Client Solutions, Client Services and Social teams to plan, create, deliver and manage solutions for our clients through the following approach:
- Customer-first at the heart of everything we do.
- A high standard of excellence across all stages of the process from inception to fruition.
- Being the voice of the customer and custodian of their brand within the agency.
- Taking a collaborative approach throughout the process as we work with the wider agency specialists.
- Focused on success as a mandatory through the work, product evolution, results and revenue growth.
- Place strong relationships as a priority in everything we do.
- Expertly manage the process and budgets infrastructure that sits around all client work.
- Leads and manages the high performing Client Solutions, Client Services and Social teams.
- Oversees all activity at play to ensure the team deliver on the overall job purpose and act as a partner to the client throughout.
- Is the senior point of contact for all clients and acts as the senior lead across key accounts.
- Builds a centre of excellence that puts clients and our people first supported with an attitude of being courageous and ‘never settling for ordinary’.
- Works closely with team members to provide development, growth and training opportunities.
- Works closely and in collaboration with the wider agency locally and globally to ensure we deliver a high standard of excellence for our employees and clients.
Driving revenue growth and agency profitability (clients)
- Drive the agency revenue and profitability pipeline in line with overall business plans developed by department heads.
- Lead the teams to develop and deliver on business plans pertaining to each area of discipline.
- Sets and owns the Commercial Meeting to ensure teams are delivering on expectations and uncovering all possible opportunities with clients.
- Contributes to and/or leads major pitches, account reviews across all three departments as a way to unlock revenue opportunities and secure business.
- YOY client, revenue and margin growth.
- Works closely with the agency-wide commercial teams and CEO to understand the commercial direction of the business and ensure we deliver upon it.
- Regular comms between the teams sharing best practice, wins and learnings that deliver on business results.
Client Leadership and Business Development
- Holds strong relationships with key clients, acting as their partner and mentoring them through the content marketing journey.
- Sets best practice around our service offering & delivery to ensure it is applied and delivered back to clients via Client Service, Client Solutions and Social.
- Has a significant understanding of the content space and wider marcomms industry and is able to add value to clients through experience and expertise.
- Ensures the teams are experts in and held accountable to the scoping of work including process, estimates, KPI’s, SOWs, reviews, account management, delivery etc
- Works closely with Client Services, Client Solutions and Social teams as well as the wider agency to ensure campaigns are delivered upon SOW expectations.
7 plus years’ experience working in a similar role for either a digital agency or in a similar agency environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a team in an agency environment.
- The ability to understand different learning styles and adjust your own approach accordingly.
- A passion to lead by example with ambition, character, creativity and a can-do attitude.
- Enjoy a fast-paced role working in a progressive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to confidently liaise with business decision-makers.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced team.
- Driven and motivated by targets and results.
- Ambitious with an ability to identify new opportunities.
- Strategic thinker with a flair for creativity.
- Conduct business in an honest and truthful manner.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadline in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Team player with a sense of humour.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.