Client Solutions Director
- Competitive variable pay incentive and an attractive base salary
- Senior Leader position within Isentia’s NZ business based in corporate capital, Auckland
- Work with major corporate, government and multinational resources clients across New Zealand
The Client Solutions Director is responsible for achieving the retention and growth targets through their designated portfolio of clients. By directly managing Account Managers and Sales Consultants they ensure clients’ expectations are exceeded, by championing a high performance culture where we create trusted advisor partnerships in order to grow revenue.
We are passionate about bringing the right people into the Isentia team. Here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for.
What does a Client Solutions Director do at Isentia?
- Manages the relationships of the highest value contracts in the region, leading the service delivery and negotiation of future contracts
- Proactively renews contracts with the highest value clients in the region, utilising the resources of the portfolio teams and account support to deliver superior value
- Leads the account management and client success teams to execute service level agreements above and beyond client expectations.
- Retains and grows client revenue through a well-developed strategy across all teams, proactively seeking new agreements with clients, identifying their needs and delivering to them through an exceptional client experience.
- Creates a professional environment to do business and facilitates the end-to-end sales process.
- Uses product specialists within the business to optimise opportunities and introduce clients to Isentia’s suite of services
- Ensures high service levels are maintained through regular audits and client feedback and that Isentia’s clients are maximising the value of their services through training and support
- Shows optimal leadership through competitor challenges, coaching and mentoring the team to overcome issues
What will make you stand out from all the applicants?
- Proven capability in solution selling to marketing and communications directors and managers.
- Proven capability in hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Confident negotiator and proven ability to ‘close the deal’.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Media sales experience and knowledge of the market, current media issues, competitor behaviour & strategy.
- Previous experience leading a small sales and/or client service team.
- Experience in creating effective client solutions in a b2b consultative selling environment with long sales cycles and complex SLAs.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience with a strong emphasis on coaching to high performance.
Strong relationship building and management experience – you need to be confident and personable!
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.