Reporting to the country General Manager, the Commercial Director performs a key role within our business development and account management team. They have overall responsibility for revenue growth and client retention for Isentia Vietnam. They will ensure client retention rates and exceptional customer service levels are achieved and maintained. In addition, they will also support the country General Manager by acting as an effective conduit between the business development, account management and other departments to ensure timeliness and high quality of services to the clients.
*** Competitive salary + commission + yearly Incentive + Insurance benefits***
What does a Commercial Director does at Isentia?
- Develop sales strategies and campaigns to drive revenue growth
- Maintain a full knowledge of the marketplace and commercial environment relevant to the designated regions and to suggest strategic plans to maximize potential growth
- Present Isentia to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law- established rules and guidelines
- Manages the implementation of various national and local marketing and sales initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of the existing sales force and operations.
- Provide sales, service and operational reports and performance measures as required.
- Retain and develop strong relationships with clients; delivering strategic insight and advice and industry intelligence to help them achieve their objectives
- Ongoing review of existing client services and requirements through strong relationships and consistent high service levels.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Effectively leads the team in achieving the country goals.
- Manage, coach and mentor account management team to high performance through achieving retention and revenue growth objectives
What will make you stand out from all the applicants?
- Media sales experience and knowledge of the market, current media issues, competitor behaviour & strategy
- Proven experience in coordinating activities and contributing to the achievement of strategic objectives, financial forecasting and budget management
- Experience in successfully managing sales teams, extensive new business generation experience
- Experience in working with senior Sales Management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Proven ability to sell business technology solutions to large companies
- Knowledge of big data and 360 media monitoring
- Strong relationship building and management experience – you need to be confident and personable
- Leadership skills and experience with a big emphasis on coaching to high performance
- Confident negotiator and proven ability to 'close the deal'.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail.