We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
This person should have hands-on experience in AWS, CI/CD, automation, monitoring and a strong scripting background.
- Responsible for executing the end to end delivery of Devops
- Assist development teams on the CI/CD pipeline
- First point of contact for issues related to the CI/CD pipeline
- Develop, support and document automated build and deployment processes
- Maintain and improve existing build and deployment processes
Who are we and what else do you need to know:
We’re more than media monitors.
We’re creating real data intelligence.
Information without insight is noise. Insight without action is useless. That’s why we’ve reinvented media intelligence – to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients’ business strategies.
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits.
- Strong Experience in working with AWS services (EC2, EBS, VPC, Route 53, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, ECS, CloudFront, Elasticache, EMR, SQS, SNS, SES, API Gateway)
- Strong Knowledge in Linux and Windows server
- Knowledge in NoSQL technologies (DynamoDB)
- Strong Experience working with DevOps, CI/CD and automation technologies (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Terraforms, Ansible, Kops, Puppet)
- Strong scripting experience with proficiency in CloudFormation, Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell, PowerShell
- Experience with micro services architectures and Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, New Relic, Sumo Logic, CloudWatch)
- Experience in open source technologies, REST APIs etc.
- Experience with Agile development frameworks and processes (Kanban, Scrum)
- Desirable experience in data pipeline technologies (Elasticsearch, Apache SOLR, Apache Storm, Apache Spark, Apache Zookeeper)