A Digital Artist is measured by the following tasks:
- Daily creation of highly engaging multimedia artwork to be published in social media platforms
- Ability to respond to content strategies and translate to highly engaging both dynamic and static visuals
- Meet daily deadlines
The role may be made permanent after completing a 1 year project period. 2 vacant roles are available.
As minimum requirement, you must have the ff:
- An extensive portfolio showcasing digital and social media content artworks
- Proficiency in at least one of the following software, and working knowledge on the others: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects
- Must be able to produce artworks to reflect strategy provided
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Willing to work with flexible terms – hours, location
- Willing to go to Ortigas Center, Pasig City for weekly meetups and other office-based meetings.
On a personal note, you must be able to present that you are:
- Creative, and on trend with pop culture, current events, digital viral trends
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Able to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Pro-active, enthusiastic with intelligent approach, with focus on delivery of client outcomes
- Patient, cordial but assertive
What's in it for you?
Isentia Manila, Inc. is a fast growing company servicing a wide array of clients in the Philippines and abroad. Our employees enjoy a conducive working environment and an agile community.
Once you are part of Isentia, you can expect that you will:
- Be inducted to get a good feel of the company, its vision, mission and general direction
- Have a competitive package and respectable perks
- Become part of a leading and pioneer media intelligence team
- Work with leading global brand and experts in the communications field