Digital Content Editor & Strategist
A Digital Content Editor & Strategist is measured by the following tasks:
- Create, correct, approve and ensure produced social media content is aligned with strategies
- Manage and maintain a roster of writers that will develop daily social media content
- Regularly pitch content strategies to 1 specific client across various seasonal campaigns
The role may be made permanent after completing a 1 year project period.
1 vacancy is available for filling.
As minimum requirement, you must have the ff:
- At least 3 years-experience in social media content plan management or content strategy presentation
- Experience in social media content creation and content plan management
- Proven track record of building reach and engagement preferably for retail and FMCG brands
- Proven knowledge in Facebook content management, and other social media channels
- Experience in editorial content creation and execution, ideally from a sub editing/journalism background
- Working knowledge on Adobe Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop/other graphics creation suite
- Willing to work with flexible terms – hours, location
- Willing to go to Ortigas Center, Pasig City for weekly meetups and other office-based meetings
On a personal note, you must be able to present that you are:
- Creative, and on trend with pop culture, current events, digital media trends
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Able to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Pro-active, enthusiastic with intelligent approach, with focus on delivery of client outcomes
- Patient, cordial but assertive
What's in it for you?
Isentia Manila, Inc. is a fast growing company servicing a wide array of clients in the Philippines and abroad. Our employees enjoy a conducive working environment and an agile community.
Once you are part of Isentia, you can expect that you will:
- Be inducted to get a good feel of the company, its vision, mission and general direction
- Have a competitive package and respectable perks
- Become part of a leading and pioneer media intelligence team
- Work with leading global brand and experts in the communications field