Head of Portfolio Management
We’re establishing an APAC Portfolio Office and we’re looking for you
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We’re growing in Australia, New Zealand and across Asia, we are seeking the right person to create our new Portfolio Office. As a member of the Executive Team, this person will work with the senior leaders across the business to lead us on an aggressive improvement and transformational journey, ensuring we have optimal allocation and utilisation of resources and are staying on course to deliver to our strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Portfolio Office who will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, based in our Sydney Head Office. You will have overall responsibility to lead the identification, prioritisation and management of initiatives and hold accountable the Executive Sponsors, Business Owners and project managers in Isentia.
We need you to:
- Be an experienced Project, Program and Portfolio Manager or similar, with a track record of collaborating with a senior team either within a large business unit or medium sized organisation
- Be a great stakeholder manager - resilient, tenacious and with the style / flexibility to work across APAC
- Have the appropriate tertiary qualifications and project management credentials
- Have experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Be a leader of teams with a passion for driving development and growth from within
- Have a personal bias towards collaboration, action, one team and accountability
- Have superb communication and presentation skills, speaking a second language from Asia would be advantageous
- Be a hands on problem-solver, able to generate ideas and solutions and also manage large projects / programs where appropriate
What you will be doing:
- Establishing the Portfolio Office, setting processes & systems to manage the Portfolio office that take into account the priorities linked to our strategy
- Hold the Executive Team and the rest of Isentia accountable to delivering the Portfolio
- Available to travel across ANZ and Asia to monitor progress, coach leaders and ensure benefits are realised
- Managing stakeholder expectations within the context of the resources that are available and the multiple initiatives that underpin our strategy.
- Managing large projects / programs where appropriate
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We offer competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance, fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.
check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.