Head of Strategy (Content Marketing)
The door is open for anyone fitting a Head of Strategy description. Based in Singapore, this role will see you working closely with our Global Strategy Director to deliver the most innovative content marketing strategies in Asia.
You will plan, manage, shepherd and develop strategic long and short-form content for our clients’ content marketing initiatives.
The Head of Strategy delivers clear strategic recommendations across paid, owned and earned media and channels, as well as a broad implementation plan for the client to deliver upon the strategy. As our Head of Strategy, you are confident and professional when dealing with clients and senior stakeholders and will work to establish strong client relationships.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Get under the skin of the clients and their business to fully understand their objectives and their challenges, understanding how content marketing can help them solve their business problems.
- You will work with our blue-chip clients to determinate how they can best use all forms of content to meet their objectives. You will run discovery sessions and workshops to get the client on-board with your thinking and ensure the direction proposed is on brief and on objectives.
- You will use your in-depth knowledge of relevant tools such as Radian6, MOZ, Screaming Frog and Buzzsumo to research and gather the right data to develop those unique insights that will inform your strategies.
- You will work closely with the client servicing, creative and engagement team to ensure your strategies are brought to life and brought to the right audience effectively and seamlessly, owning the laddering back of creative to strategy.
- Your superstar presentation skills will see you attending new business meetings and effortlessly swaying those clients to sign up for your content strategy.
- Understanding how to set up goals and objectives in the backend and client CMS systems, you will deliver insightful and relevant reports to the client, including recommendations on how these insights will help evolve and optimize the strategy.
Want to jump in?
These are the essentials:
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of the strategy setting process, from planning through to execution and analysis.
- Capability to learn to develop comprehensive content strategies, including insights and analysis, tactics, implementation recommendations, optimisation and measurement.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and the role of social media in content amplification.
- Strong problem solving skills are necessary and must have a proven ability to solve complaints in a way that preserves client satisfaction.
- Strong and confident presenter to clients and internal teams and be able to clearly convey strategies and ideas.
To apply, you must provide a covering letter and your CV by Wednesday, 19 April 2017. If you are short-listed you will be asked to complete a brief content strategy assessment ahead of interview.
If you are shortlisted you will be asked to complete an assessment within 7-10 days of your application.
What's in it for you?
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific, as well as access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.
Check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.