Human Resources Business Partner
We’re client obsessed, one team and enterprising
We’re media hounds, news junkies and analyst buffs
We’re creating real media intelligence
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We’ve acquired leading talent and businesses from around the world to form two award winning business streams: Media Intelligence and Research / Insights. We’re hiring now for a Human Resources Business Partner to be based in our Sydney office working closely with senior leaders across many functions.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director for ANZ, you will build strong partnerships with key stakeholders, remaining up to date with best practice people leadership and applying a continuous focus on improving the value of HR’s contribution to the business.
We need you to:
- Have a good understanding of business drivers and commercial acumen that can be translated into action
- A continuous improvement mindset – always looking to improve
- Have the right qualifications Have experience working as a human resources / people & culture business partner in previous roles
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- A desire to accelerate your career in a growth and transformational business environment
The drive to win and celebrate team success.
What you will be doing:
- Fostering a culture of high performance
- Empowering managers to lead Partnering with business units and stakeholders to achieve objectives and strategic initiatives
- Driving people related projects and initiatives including talent management, recruitment and selection, training and development and performance management
- Regular reporting on performance and translating this into drivers and actions for teams
- Being part of a fun and successful team.
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We offer competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance, fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.
check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.