Infrastructure Team Lead - Systems
Do you want to start the New Year working for a well-known brand? Want to utilise your core skills and lead an awesome team? We here at Isentia are looking for you as the Systems Lead.
Our Systems Lead is responsible for overseeing a number of key functions within the Infrastructure Hosting Solutions team and ensures the delivery of business critical IT systems and services for our clients and staff. The role is based in our state of the art facility in Surry Hills, Sydney and has a team of 7.
It‘s a really great time to join our IT team, with a leadership team focused on transforming our IT delivery and several exciting projects to embark on. You will have a real opportunity to work on challenging projects and make a big difference to our teams and clients.
Here’s some more information about this opportunity and who it will be a great fit for.
Who are you?
- You are client obsessed and bring this ethos to every role and opportunity.
- You want to grow and develop your career and want to work in an exciting changing business.
- You have experience in managing Infrastructure systems engineering and operating in public cloud services (AWS desirable).
- As well, you have significant working knowledge of Wintel & Linux server environments; Virtualization (VMware desirable); Backup and Storage Infrastructure; and Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Familiarity with ITIL and agile change management is helpful in this role.
- Lastly, you have experience leading and coaching a team and you get personal satisfaction from seeing team members develop.
If you worked as a Systems Lead what would you have done last week?
- Led day-to-day operations of the Infrastructure hosting solutions & systems environment and team.
- Maintained stability and availability of services utilised by Isentia and its clients.
- Collaborated with key business stakeholders to deliver services that support IT transformation as well as improve the current IT delivery across the company. Mentored and coached members of the team.
- Researched industry best practices to develop policies, standards, guidelines and governance.
- Assisted in BAU operations and project work.
Who are we and what else do you need to know?We’re more than media monitors.
We’re creating real data intelligence.
Information without insight is noise. Insight without action is useless. That’s why we’ve reinvented media intelligence – to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients’ business strategies.
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.
check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.