IT Service Desk Specialist
We are looking for a IT Service Desk Specialist to join the Isentia IT team.
The Service Desk Specialist is responsible for major task on Hardware, software, application and infrastructure support to ensure the continuity of the user’s daily operation and business critical IT services.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the stability and availability of the equipment’s and application utilized by Isentia and its clients.
It is a really great time to join our IT team, with a leadership team focussed on transforming our IT delivery and several exciting projects to embark on. You will have a real opportunity to work with users on different region, infrastructure different applications and make a big difference to our teams and clients.
Here’s some more information about this opportunity and who it will be a great fit for.
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk Specialist and this person should have hands-on experiences in the following areas:
- To provide effective L1/L2 support for users, servers, storage and networks within a predominantly windows-based environment.
- Providing IT support to ANZ, SEA and APAC region
- Correspond with clients via phone, email, web-based applications or personal visits to resolve IT-related issues.
- Provide resolutions to assigned technology application issues.
- Provide support and training to local users and regional users
- Help improve the documentation of products to help customers and minimize support load. Ensure documented information is accurate and up to date.
- Hardware and software installation and troubleshooting
- Handling small IT or infrastructure projects
- Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and can provide excellent follow-up
- Must have the ability to multi-task and attend well to details
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Taking initiatives to do extra work in or outside fields of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptive to rapid changing environment
- Able to do Shift work 24/7
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007/2010, Office 365, MAC OS
- Phone system – CISCO; Add/Remove/change/ Reset pin for voicemail
- Desktop/laptop repairs and deployments – multi vendor
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, RSA
- Backup Solution
- Previous experience with SCCM (2012 preferable)
- Knowledge of application deployments
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Microsoft Active directory
- Support Data & product (In-house application)
- Experience with virtual technologies such as VMware, Citrix 6.0 or greater
- Experience in dealing with software third parties would be highly desirable as well
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active directory
- SQL and basic programming coding
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Server, Linux will be a plus