- Passionate about news and current affairs in a fast-moving media environment?
- Want to work in a highly motivated and most globally awarded Insights team?
- Enjoy making sense of complex issues?
Isentia is looking for a full time Media Analyst to join our Insights team in either Wellington or Auckland. Our Media Analysts are responsible for managing and creating customised communications research and insights that help our clients understand the impact of media. We are passionate about bringing the right people into our award winning team, here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for.
If you worked as a Media Analyst what would you have done last week?
- Worked closely with the team in New Zealand and Australia and our clients to understand what they need to know to make great business decisions.
- Buried your head into tons of data to work out what approach will best answer a client's question in a coherent and relevant way
- Written coherent, engaging and relevant reports that answer the questions about media that really matter to our clients
- Presented a report to a client and brainstormed some new ideas that could help make their measurement even better.
- Met a new client, found out their key questions and strategy and designed a project that will blow them away.
- Finished the week knowing you've nailed your deadlines for lots of different projects dealing with a very diverse client base.
- Most importantly you would have taken great pride in knowing you've played a critical role for our clients and Isentia.
Who are you?
- You are analytical by nature and are genuinely interested in news and current affairs as well as all things social media.
- You enjoy working out how to answer a complex question with data and take pride in writing customised business reports that get to the bottom of the information in a way that makes sense to a wide audience.
- You love working closely with clients to understand their needs and take great pride delivering relevant and valuable reports that will empower clients to make informed decisions about their media strategy.
- You are comfortable juggling lots of priorities and can manage several projects at once and smash your deadlines.
- You have top notch project management skills and can easily liaise with a range of stakeholders to get the job done.
- You're positive, a great communicator and a dynamic presenter.
- You want to be part of a high performing team working on really valuable products and services.
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now