• Interested in international news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
• Analytical by nature and a great communicator
• Passionate for grammar and a well-constructed sentence
• Strict deadlines and can work with minimal supervision
• Positive, keen to learn and want to be part of a great team working on an exciting and valuable service.
We're expanding our team here at Isentia and are looking for around 30 great people to join us as Media Writers.
So what does a Media Writer do? Well if you work as a Media Writer with Isentia, here's what you will likely have done today:
• Got paid to listen to the news all day
• Worked as part of a team to summarise a roster of radio and TV content for our PR, comms and government client base
• Honed your writing skills in a fast-paced, supportive environment
• Yearly Bonus
Additionally, we would prefer people to be residing within Metro Manila.
Short listed candidates will be invited to take a written test.
Our top Broadcast Monitors are extremely thorough individuals who can balance quality with speed. They love their job because they get to combine their interest in news and current affairs with developing their writing skills.
We are looking for new team members to join our Broadcast Monitor team across a variety of shifts.
• Excellent written English language skills with a strong focus on spelling and grammar
• Exceptional English oral communication skills
• Can easily recognise and interpret voice and accent across regions
• A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
• An ability to deliver to strict deadlines with minimal supervision
• An ability to adapt to constantly changing work content
• A willingness to work on a day shift (early morning or afternoon), both full time and part-time roles available across weekdays and weekends
• The ability to commence work in late January 2017