- Are you passionate about politics and the media?
- Are you driven by exceeding expectations?
- Do you love creating meaningful client relationships and helping to solve their problems?
This is an opportunity for an experienced client Relationship Manager to head up Isentia’s diverse state government portfolio. Isentia works with an enviable portfolio of clients to deliver real time media intelligence to manage crises, monitor the performance of campaigns, and help drive smarter business decisions. Reporting to the Victorian Client Success Manager and working alongside the Corporate Portfolio Relationship Manager, you will lead a team of high achieving Account Executives who are extensions of their clients’ media teams. The work is fast paced, never the same, and most importantly – fun!
Who are we?
We are a global market leader in our field, with over 35 years' experience and significant market share. We are passionate about bringing the right people into the Isentia team and as such, we are looking for a great relationship builder with a passion for all things media and digital to join us!
Here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for.
What does a Relationship Manager do at Isentia?
- Own the portfolio working with key Victorian Government clients amongst other state industry bodies across our media intelligence and insights services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across multiple channels at the most senior level, delivering innovative solutions to retain and grow your dedicated portfolio of clients.
- Develop strategic initiatives for your portfolio, offering your clients a unique opportunity to influence the constantly evolving world of media will be key to your success.
- Responsible for achieving the client success, satisfaction and retention goals within the portfolio through managing and leading a high performing account management team.
- Build market position by identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities with your clients.
- Drive team success, you will be required to prepare detailed client success strategy plans, develop and manage your own client renewal pipeline, and drive overall customer satisfaction to meet our objectives and NPS target scores.
- Highly motivated and love building meaningful relationships with clients to help them understand their media landscape.
- Able to recognise great leads and support the BDM’s with revenue growth.
- Knowledgeable about social media and love discussing what it means for a client's business, how they operate, and the challenges they face.
- A natural problem solver, creative and can see and articulate the opportunities available in the digital landscape in a way that empowers clients in seizing these opportunities.
- Passionate about news and current affairs.
- Able to coach and mentor a high performing team that are focused on delivering outstanding service.
What will make you stand out from all the applicants?
- Strong relationship building and management experience – you need to be confident and personable!
- An established network within the Victorian Government is preferred.
- Experience in creating effective client renewal solutions in a b2b consultative selling environment with long sales cycles.
- Ideally you’ll have 5+ years account management or client success experience.
- Previous CRM experience using Salesforce.
- Leadership skills and experience with a big emphasis on coaching to high performance
- Confident negotiator and proven ability to 'close the deal'.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and attention to detail.
What else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are adaptable, quick to learn and eager to stamp your footprint on this ever-evolving industry, apply now! We're keen to hear from you.