Senior UI Engineer
Here’s some more information about this opportunity and whom it will be a great fit for.
If you worked as a Senior UI Engineer what would you have done last week?
- Designed and developed new application components, UIs (User Interfaces) and APIs using diverse set of technologies.
- Wrote automated unit tests, performance tests, and worked on various strategies to improve the quality of software we deliver.
- Learned something new – for instance how to speed up your development workflow using Docker and Kubernetes or codify your build process.
- You mentored and coached junior software engineers in your squad; participated in various internal guilds and alliance meetings.
- Finished the week celebrating with the team as you see all of your hard work paying off!
Who are you?
- You’re an experienced Sr. UI Engineer who is excellent in visual communication using modelling languages such as UML Diagrams, Data flow diagrams, etc. and Flowcharts using tools like Microsoft Visio and Gliffy.
- You have a strong background in software development with ability to code at some level and knowledge of APIs, REST/SOAP, design patterns and client-side SDKs.
- You have a solid background in test-driven development and/or behaviour-driven development; plus he or she should be a strong advocate of test-first approach.
- Ideally, you have previous project experience with MEAN stack and building REST APIs using Express.
- You’ve got ability to create pixel-perfect and highly-aesthetic UI components from scratch and or a PSD design.
- You love working as part of a team, have great communication skills and would thrive working with people from a variety of cultures.
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
We’re more than media monitors.
We’re creating real data intelligence.
Information without insight is noise. Insight without action is useless. That’s why we’ve reinvented media intelligence – to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients’ business strategies.
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.
check us out:
The Isentia story
If media matters to you, our Isentia blog is a must read.