Service Desk Specialist
- Are you interested in Social Media, News and Current Affairs?
- Do you have a passion for working with some of the biggest brands in Southeast Asia?
- Are you excited by consumer insights, big data and media analysis?
- Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a gateway into Senior Management?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company, providing over 6,000 clients with information and insights 24/7/365 across traditional and new media. Isentia has more than 1,400 employees across 15 countries filtering information from over 10,000 print, radio and television media outlets and over 250 million online conversations per month. Our talented people, innovative technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research provides the tools and insight to allow our clients to manage media relationships effectively, track and analyse issues of interest across all media, and discover and share valuable insights that drive smarter decisions.
Incident Management & Platform Monitoring
- To provide effective L1 , L2 support for users, servers, storage and networks within a predominantly windows based environment.
- Correspond with clients via phone, email, web based applications or personal visits to resolve IT-related issues.
- Provide resolutions to assigned technology application issues.
- Provide support and training to local users
- Help improve the documentation of products to help customers and minimize support load. Ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Provide on-call after hours support on a rotational roster
- Queue management? Track, route and redirect issues to the correct resource.
- Ensure all incidents are entered into the system.
- Escalations P1&P2 to correct team, taking ownership and sending communication to business with update in a timely manner.
- Process moves, additions and changes of user accounts and information in the relevant systems
- Installation of hardware and software
- Active directory
Work collaboratively with team members and clients
- Perform daily system health checks
- Proactively monitor server and production systems and perform proactive remediation when required
- Help improve and streamline internal processes.
- Verify bugs raised against products.
- Identify patterns of incidents and raise any concerns.
- Provide an excellent level of client service to service desk clients that is timely, professional, and friendly and focused on resolution.
- Keep clients up to date with resolution efforts on current incidents
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team
Education: Relevant industry certifications (MCP, MCSE, ITIL) Industry experience:
- Minimum 3 years support experience
- Working in enterprise environments with 1000+ users
Experience in managing high performance teams. Demonstrated leadership skills and experience. Time management and prioritization skills. Well-developed negotiation and contract management skills and experience.
- Analytical, articulate, results-oriented and can provide excellent follow-up
- Must have the ability to multi-task and attend well to details
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Shift work 24/7
- Experience in incident and problem management
- Experience in Group policies administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft office 2007/2010, Office 365, MAC OS
- Phone system – MITEL / CISCO; Add/Remove/change/ Reset pin for voicemail
- Desktop/laptop repairs and deployments – multi vendor
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, RSA
- Backup Solution
- Previous experience in a desktop support role
- Previous experience with SCCM (2012 preferable)
- Knowledge of application deployments
- Knowledge of mobile device support and management
- Microsoft Active directory
- Support Data & product (In-house application)
- Experience with virtual technologies such as VMware, Citrix 6.0 or greater
- Experience in dealing with software third parties would be highly desirable as well
Strong English written and verbal communication skills Communication skills:
Demonstrate ability to gather relevant information and diagnose issues effectively