- Create strong relationships with your client portfolio where expectations are exceeded
- Deliver superior value to clients through solutions selling
- Manage and lead a team of enthusiastic account management professionals
We are looking for a hands-on problem solver and experienced solution seller to join our Melbourne team as a Account Director. This role is responsible for achieving the retention and growth targets across a designated portfolio of clients. By directly managing a team of Account Management staff, you will ensure clients’ expectations are exceeded, by championing a high-performance culture where we create trusted advisor partnerships in order to grow revenue.
We are passionate about bringing the right people into the Isentia team. Here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking for.
What does a Account Director do at Isentia?
- Manages the relationships and service delivery across an enviable client list
- Proactively renews client contracts and ensures clients receive the best value possible, and are provided services that enable them to better manage their day
- Leads the account management team to execute service level agreements above and beyond client expectations.
- Constantly improves client experiences and consistently identifies new ways to ensure clients are aware of the full suite of services available through our platforms.
- Creates a professional and fun environment and makes it easy for clients to do business and engage with our teams.
- Uses our product specialists to provide clients with the tools and use cases that will help them save time, achieve more and save money on their media intelligence and insights undertakings.
- Ensures clients always receive the highest service levels and customer experience by developing and maintaining a high performing account team.
- Clients are delivered the best value from their services through ongoing training and support
- Shows high level leadership through service reviews, team coaching and mentoring, and articulating the superior service, value and quality of the Isentia service
What will make you stand out from all the applicants?
- Proven capability in providing solutions to marketing and communications directors and managers.
- Proven capability in hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions for clients.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new ways of helping clients.
- Media sales experience and knowledge of the market, current media issues, industry behaviour & strategy.
- Previous experience leading a small sales and/or client service team.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience with a strong emphasis on coaching to high performance. Strong relationship building and management experience – you need to be confident and personable!
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, sales and service training, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.