Isentia is one of the Asia-Pacific's leading business intelligence companies, providing over 5,000 clients with media information, analysis and database services 24/7/365. We capture, enrich, and interpret data from over 5,500 mainstream media outlets, 55,500 online news sources, and 3.4 million user-generated content sources across 12 languages in the region. We are more than media monitors. We create real data intelligence. Information without insight is noise, insight without action is useless and that is why we have reinvented media intelligence - to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients' business strategies. Real data intelligence is centered on our clients creating value for organizations by informing decision-making with data, and shaping client conversations with highly impactful content. Powered by industry-leading technology and inspired by our team of world-class experts, our mission is to help business leap forward, into places only genuine insight can take them. Winning more than 20 awards since 2010, Isentia is in the forefront of the industry of thought leadership, technology and talent set.
- Strategic relationship building with existing clients in order to ensure high delivery of services and upsell of solutions.
- On-boarding new clients to familiarize and trust Isentia’s value proposition.
- Support Business Development Director and Manager in pre-sales research, presentation preparation and pitching for new clients.
- Work closely with Marketing and Insights functions to increase Isentia’s competitive presence in the market place.
- Produce Thought Leadership opinion articles routinely to lend your perspective on Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape.
- Seek and develop your own prospecting and client pipeline in order to win new clients on either SaaS or VAS solutions.
- Other support responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Strategizing on the best methodology/ frameworks to meet clients’ objectives.
- Being continually informed about offline and online developments/buzz about our clients and to be able to be a trusted advisor to clients.
- Train and share with existing colleagues on client case studies and thought leadership pieces.
- Maintain and improve on positive NPS (client survey) scores from clients.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business (preferably in marketing) or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, account management and/or client serving roles with proven track record of strong client servicing.
- Excellent presentation skill – both visually and vocally
- Experience in media research and analytics (traditional and/or social media) is essential and can also be in the form of being:
- Market researchers with media related exposure
- Individuals with media planning, media related solutions or digital marketing background and have some basic familiarity around data analysis
- Experience in consulting or client-side background will be advantageous
- Highly-motivated, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes The ability to prioritize multiple projects and juggle tasks to meet deadlines