Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
A position has become available as an Account Support located at our Manila office in the Philippines.
Account Support is the first point of call for requests relating to the relevance of the service for clients, and the set-up and maintenance of their SAAS platform.
Success in this role is determined by providing exceptional customer service levels in responding to requests, problem solving, and communication that is paramount in achieving high client satisfaction results in quarterly client surveys.
- Assist to create, develop and maintain client monitoring briefs
- Assist the team in delivering consistent, high-quality service to clients by performing tasks as requested with a high level of accuracy, including processing irrelevant and missed content.
- Conduct regular brief reviews, resolve relevance issues.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to ensure a more accurate service for the client.
- Provision of a professional and efficient administration service to the account management team.
- Proactively develop and improve service to the account management team
- Proactive in identifying areas where procedures / administration tasks could be improve
- Enter data in Salesforce CRM as per activity and client feedback for client intelligence.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Attention to detail. Ability to prioritize tasks.
Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Enthusiastic approach – self managed.
- Strong customer service focus. Team Player.
- Dedication to quality and a sense of personal responsibility.
- Genuine interest in news and current affairs.
- Proficient with MS Office programs, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated and results driven
Excellent command of English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent spelling and grammar.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We offer competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance, fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are up for the challenge please apply below