Business Development Executive
Our most successful Business Development Executives are highly driven and confident individuals who are able to develop professional relationships with clients forming part of their portfolio. They are well versed in the media intelligence industry and are seen as partners by Isentia’s growing client base.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience working with different clients from various industries and areas of an organization. Apart from account management skills, we are looking for individuals who are proactive and resourceful especially in shaping solutions suitable for their clients.
The role is permanent after successfully completing a 6-month probation period.
One (1) vacant position will be filled for this job hunt.
- College graduate of any degree
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Has working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer-oriented and has proven ability in complaints management
- Experience in negotiation and closing deals
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas
- Must be able to start immediately
- 1-2 years of work experience in business development
- Self-starter, confident, proactive
- Team player
- Patient, cordial but assertive
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willing to learn and introduce new ideas
- Develop expertise in specific industries to build Isentia Manila’s client roster
- Conduct professional pitches and technical presentations to various types of audiences
- Generating new business both in face to face meetings and over the phone
- Effectively qualify clients’ media intelligence requirements and translate it to workable solutions
- Maintain active interest and understanding of media and digital best practices and trends
- Preparing concise, value-based proposals
- Preparing sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecasts