Business Development Manager
Who are you?
A minimum requirement, you must have the ff:
- 2-3 years extensive experience in a marketing/digital/PR/research/advertising agency setting.
- College/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Advertising/Media/Communications/Business
- Expert facilitation and presentation experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in negotiation and closing deals
- Customer-oriented and has proven ability in complaints management
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Willingness to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Must be able to start immediately
On a personal note, you must be able to present that you are:
- A self-starter, confident and proactive
- A team player
- Patient and cordial, but assertive and determined
- Capable of setting and managing priorities judiciously
- Confident in articulating ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willing to learn and introduce new ideas
Though not required, it would be good if you have the ff:
- Experience in government tender/bidding transactions
- Working knowledge in digital analytics and media intelligence
What is it about?
A Business Development Manager is measured by the following tasks:
- Developing the expertise in specific industries to build Isentia Manila’s client roster
- Conducting professional pitches and technical presentations to various types of audiences
- Generating new business both in face to face meetings and over the phone
- Effectively qualifying clients’ media intelligence requirements and translate it to workable solutions
- Maintaining active interest and understanding of media and digital best practices and trends
- Preparing concise, value-based proposals
- Preparing sales reports, activity reports and revenue forecasts
The role is permanent after successfully completing a 6 month probation period.