Client Billing Coordinator
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
A position has become available as a client billing coordinator located at our Manila office in the Philippines.
Client Billing Coordinators are responsible for the accurate and efficient data management of our customers information which is relied on for multiple purposes across the business.
- Manage the set-up, maintenance and shut down of client billing in Isentia systems in accordance with contracts
- Ensure volume thresholds are tracked and administered accurately
- Conduct regular billing reviews while resolving invoicing and billing issues
- When necessary follow through with Finance and Credit/Billing teams
- Identify issues and implement solutions to ensure a more accurate service for the client
- Proactive in identifying areas where procedures / administration tasks could be improved
- Enter data in Salesforce CRM as per activity and client feedback for client intelligence
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc reports as required to account management teams and clients to help track and manage content volumes included in contract
- Completion of a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- High attention to detail with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Commitment to personal development
- Enthusiastic approach – self managed
- Dedication to quality and a sense of personal responsibility
- Proficient with MS Office programs, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We offer competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance, fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.