Who are you?
- A successful Data Analyst from Isentia have the ability to:
- Scrutinize, analyze media data whether news or social
- Visualize complex ideas through succinct and visually appealing reports
- He/she must:
- Have an inherent interest in data visualization & data management techniques
- Have a keen eye for visualizing data
- Have a strong commitment for data integrity
- Work under the guidance of a Team Leader to manage a daily schedule and plan for work optimization.
- Innovate work processes by developing and managing macros, data visualization tools, and other means to lessen manual analysis treatment while maintaining accuracy of the data.
- Ensure data analysis is completed with a high standard of quality.
- Maintain a consistent daily output of reports while maintaining a high level of accuracy and keeping to strict client deadlines.
- Provide support to Media Analysts and Researchers (in-house and outsource) and in accessing, understanding, entering and performing quality control checks on data.
- Work on database and template maintenance as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Data Specialist and support the team.
- Graduate in Communications Research, Mass Communications, Research, Statistics, Visual Communications, Communications Design, or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a researcher, analyst or data visualizer OR a fresh graduate of the above-stated degrees.
- Professional command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (preferably with a working knowledge in using Power Pivot and Power BI)
- Strong analytical and data management skills (detail-oriented)
- Ability to design and implement analysis projects
- Strong interest in research and analytics
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas
- Must be able to start immediately
- Experience in digital functions: content marketing, website management, community management, social media monitoring, analysis and metrics
- Project management
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Patient, cordial but assertive
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willing to learn and introduce new ideas
Recruitment process & Package:
- Short-listed candidates will be required to undertake either a general data visualization test, excel skills test or supply some examples of some of your charting skills prior to interview.
- Candidates who ace the diagnostics tests will be invited for 1-2 interviews.
- The role is permanent after successfully completing a 6 month probation period
- The role comes with a complete salary package, incentives, and HMO.
What's in it for you?
Our Insights team has been collaboratively and individually recognized as leaders in the global communications evaluation industry. Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking for 1 Junior/Media Analyst to join our team. You will have the opportunity to:
- Become part of a leading media intelligence team.
- Have support from a great team of individuals who understand the media intelligence industry and always strive to improve.
- Work with leading global brands.