Database Administrator SQL
We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator and this person should have hands-on experience in DBA operations.
- Maintain Isentia databases and database SQL Servers.
- Administration of database-centric technologies such as DTS, Full text indexing, OLAP, Replication etc.
- SQL reporting (TSQL)
- Planning and implementing software updates/upgrades (i.e. Service Packs)
- Monitoring status of SQL Server i.e. Disk space, error/security logs, locking/blocking of processes, status/history of jobs
- Performance tuning i.e. memory usage, file groups, Indexes, SQL statements, de-normalisation and ensuring data integrity
- Liaise with Isentia IT Development covering all areas Database Design including designing and enforcing database design standards etc
- Build/ Accept database system specifications for assigned projects
Who are we and what else do you need to know:
We’re more than media monitors.
We’re creating real data intelligence.
Information without insight is noise. Insight without action is useless. That’s why we’ve reinvented media intelligence – to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients’ business strategies.
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organisations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits.
- Skills in:
- SQL Server activity analysis, performance investigation and optimisation.
- SQL Server DR management and Planning
- SQL Server clusters
- SQL Query optimisation.
- OLAP, Full text indexing, Replication
- Experience working with Very Large high transaction DB’s
- High skills with T-SQL
- Working knowledge of LAN, WAN and Internet connected databases
- Operational DBA for MS SQL, MYSQL and MongoDB knowledge
- Experience working with AWS Database technologies (RDS, Aurora, Dynamo DB)
- Experience working with Database monitoring and CI/CD tools (Redgate, Jenkins, PRTG, Check_MK, Datadog)