Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
Responsibility for providing support to the Corporate Finance Manager to ensure the integrity of the general ledger and provision of assistance in the areas of financial accounting & reconciliation.
- Perform on month end revenue deferral process, check the contracts (CSO) in the salesforce, and liaise with sales team to confirm the deferred revenue.
- Preform and identify abnormal cycle billings, such as quarterly, annual bills, maintain and reconcile schedule to GL. Prepare the deferral uploading ledgers.
- Understand & assist on monthly sales and client service team incentives (STI) calculations, ensure the process compliant with the planned rules.
- Interface with sales teams to resolve queries and discrepancies of STI.
- Comply with ANZ copyright requirements from financial reporting perspective, such as reconciliation, reporting etc., closely working with Isentia internal teams and Copyright providers
- Ensure quarterly and annual billings correctly recorded, and ensure the revenue is deferred to the corresponding period correctly.
- Assist on statutory accounts at half year end and year end, such as complying or consolidating group information for statutory accounts, assist preparing Annual Financial
- Accounting Degree with CPA or CA qualification.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong PC skills in a Windows environment, Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains accounting software or similar package.
- Experience in Financial Accountant or related area
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work without supervision and in a team environment.
- Passionate about providing an empowering and professional accounting service
If you are ready to join the global leaders in media intelligence today and are up for a challenge we would like to hear from you.