- Passionate about news and current affairs in a fast-moving and evolving media environment?
- Want to work in a highly motivated and most globally awarded Insights team?
- Enjoy making sense of complex issues?
Isentia is looking for a full time Insights Analyst to join our Insights team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our Insights Analysts are responsible for managing and creating customised communications research and insights that help our clients understand the impact of media. We are passionate about bringing the right people into our award winning team, here's some more information about the position and who we are looking for.
If you worked as an Insights Analyst what would you have done last week?
- Worked closely with the team in Malaysia and our clients to understand what they need to know to articulate the effectiveness of their marketing and communications strategies in a measurable manner.
- Analysing tons of data from the mainstream and social media to work out what approach will best answer a client's question in a coherent and relevant way
- Written coherent, engaging and relevant reports that answer the questions about media that really matter to our clients to help drive their marketing and PR strategies effectively
- Presented a report to a client and brainstormed some new ideas that could help make their measurement even better.
- Met a new client, found out their key questions and strategy and designed a research project that will blow them away.
- Finished the week knowing you've nailed your deadlines for lots of different projects dealing with a very diverse client base from a wide range of industries.
- Most importantly you would have taken great pride in knowing you've played a critical role for our clients and Isentia.
Who are you?
- You have a tertiary qualification (ideally in journalism, marketing and communication studies) with a minimum of 3 years of research-related work experience, preferably in the market research/PR/advertising industry.
- You are analytical by nature and are genuinely interested in news and current affairs as well as all things social media.
- You enjoy working out how to answer a complex question with data, paying attention to details and take pride in writing customised business reports that get to the bottom of the information in a way that makes sense to a wide audience.
- You love working closely with clients to understand their needs and take great pride delivering relevant and valuable reports that will empower clients to make informed decisions about their media strategy.
- You are comfortable juggling lots of priorities and can manage several projects at once and meet your deadlines, without close supervision.
- You have top notch project management skills and can easily liaise with a range of stakeholders to get the job done.
- You're positive, a great communicator and a dynamic presenter.
- You want to be part of a high performing team working on really valuable products and services.
- You have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- You have superior proficiency in the English language (written and verbal), as well as advanced proficiency in Malay.