- This position is based in Manila or Thailand.
- However, due to location considerations and in support of Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs), Isentia is able to accommodate individuals who like to continue being active in the workforce while maintaining a balanced lifestyle that allows some level of flexibility.
- You will be required to work regular working hours in line with regional headquarters, however you will be also able to work remotely.
- High-speed internet connection and being contactable during working hours is a must.
- (A Must): N2/N1 proficiency in Japanese language
- (Critical): Native Familiarity with the Japanese market (and local language).
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / Communications / Economics or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in English language and excellent writing skill
- Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and concise fashion, eye for details, and ask the “what does this mean?” to the data
- Related experience in the following will be considered favourably:
- Experience in data visualization, dashboard tools, and Microsoft Excel and pivot tables.
- Social media marketing/monitoring
- Market research and/or data analytics
- Mainstream media monitoring / Journalism
- Experience in an agency or client setting
- Working closely with the Research & Insights Manager and Account Servicing team, the Insights Analyst will need to understand clients’ needs, objectives and challenges and address them accordingly by reviewing and analyzing the defined data to produce meaningful interpretations and insights that are of tangible and actionable nature.
- The Insights Analyst will write concise quality reports and presentation decks based on the analysed data.
- The Insights Analyst will also work with the Research & Insights Manager to ensure the timely delivery of all assigned reports.
- He or she may need to interact with the clients directly or indirectly along with the Research & Insights Manager and the account servicing team occasionally.
- The individual will also need to review captured data sets and provide timely feedback to improve the accuracy and quality of data captured.