Insights Analyst (Korean speaking)
- Working closely with the account servicing team via the Research & Insights Manager, the Insights Analyst will need to understand clients’ needs, objectives and challenges and address them accordingly by reviewing and analyzing the defined data to produce meaningful interpretations and insights that are of tangible and actionable nature.
- The Insights Analyst will write concise quality reports and presentation decks based on the analysed data.
- He or she may need to interact with the clients directly or indirectly along with the Research & Insights Manager and the account servicing team occasionally.
- The individual will also need to work closely with “back-end” teams such as Production to manage and coordinate projects and R&D to continuously drive improvement and innovation in capturing data.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in any of the following areas is critical:
- Social media marketing/monitoring
- Market research and/or data analytics
- Mainstream media monitoring
- Korean fluency is a MUST
- Agency experience, specifically a client-servicing role with report writing experience is preferred
- Experience in data visualization and using dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel and pivot tables.
- Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and concise fashion, eye for details, and ask the “what does this mean?” to the data
- Excellent report writing skill (English) – experience in communications and/or BOTH qualitative and quantitative research is a plus.
- Some experience in marketing and/or public relations is a plus.
- Some familiarity with different research methodologies and basic analysis methods.