Insights Manager/ Senior Insights Manager
- The primary responsibility of the Insights Manager is to deliver actionable and tangible insights that clearly address clients’ needs, objectives and challenges.
- While social media data will be a primary data source for analysis, this individual will need to be creative, versatile and dynamic in applying other data sources such as CRM data, traditional market research data and other digital data set.
- While delivering quality insights is the core emphasis, the Manager will need to support the Business Development and Account Management teams in articulating the findings in storytelling and impactful manner as well as providing research advisory to clients.
- The Manager will also need to work closely with other teams such as Production to manage and coordinate projects and R&D to continuously drive improvement and innovation in capturing data.
- He/she needs to manage a team of insights analysts to ensure reports will be delivered on time and of high-quality.
- At operational and project management level, it is important that the Manager is able to optimize resources and workflow by coordinating within and across team(s) and assigning tasks and projects effectively.
- Degree in Market Research, Media, Communications, Business or other related Social Sciences.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in Market Research, particularly in quantitative research methodologies and dataset will be necessary.
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written is a must
- Alternative experience in digital, marketing or communication analytics maybe considered as well.
- Experience as people manager will be advantageous.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skill.
- Individuals who are highly-motivated, go-getter, results-driven and receptive to dynamic changes.
- Proven capability in time and project management with ability to coordinate and manage teams remotely across different countries.
- Good analytical and logical skills – eye for details, ability to make sense of data and ask the “what does this mean?”
- Experience in using data visualisation, dashboard tools and proficient in Microsoft Office is a must. (Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Pivot Table or Tableau will be advantageous.)