Junior Research Executive
- Work under the guidance of the Research Manager to manage the daily schedule and plan for work optimization.
- Ensure data management is completed with a high standard of quality based on the established measures.
- Produce consistent output of data and reports with a high level of accuracy and in keeping with the account deadlines.
- Provide support to the Insights Analysts and Researchers (in-house and outsource) in accessing, understanding, entering data and performing quality control checks.
- Work on data visualization as per the established format of the reports but also go beyond the templates to ensure that the data presented are accurate and relevant.
- Work on database and template maintenance as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Research Manager and Head of Research and Insights Department with the goal of supporting the team.
- A successful Junior Research Executive from Isentia has the ability to:
- Scrutinize, analyze, organize media data whether news or social
- Manage data from extraction down to visualization
- Manage accounts based on agreed upon specifications and framework
- Create visually appealing, consistent, and clean reports
- He/she must:
- Have a penchant for communications, public relations, news, and public opinion through social media
- Have an eye for details
- Have a strong commitment to data integrity and accuracy
- Have an inherent interest in data visualization & data management techniques
- Be able to work within a team but also strive to grow individually
- Graduate in Communications Research, Mass Communications, Research, Statistics, Visual Communications, Communications Design, or any equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a researcher, analyst, or data visualizer OR a fresh graduate with the above-stated capabilities.
- Professional command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (preferably with a working knowledge in using Power Pivot and Power BI)
- Strong analytical and data management skills (detail-oriented)
- Ability to implement analysis projects
- Strong interest in research and analytics
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas
- Must be able to start immediately
- Proficient in using Advanced Microsoft Excel tools
- Data Analytics or Project management experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Tableau, or other visualization tools
The role may be made permanent after completing a 1 year project period.