Marketing Manager, ANZ
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
A position has become available to lead our Marketing Team in the role of ANZ Marketing Manager, located at our Sydney Headquarters. This is a pivotal position within the organisation, focused on developing campaigns, partnerships and tactics that show an understanding of our client base, targeted opportunities and our solutions– with a results driven mindset.
This role will also drive the Marketing strategy across Australia and New Zealand, including PR reporting into the Group Marketing Director.
- Creating and managing the annual ANZ marketing budget
- Coordinating and approving the design, copy and production for advertising/marketing material
- Negotiating and coordinating all contra deals and partnership agreements
- Designing and executing end to end marketing campaigns
- Coordinating and executing promotional events and trade shows
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on marketing campaigns through ROI
- Monitoring and updating all social media platforms and corporate website, including management of social media advertising
- Managing NPS send to make sure that we are measuring our customer satisfaction levels
- Managing and developing the ANZ Marketing Specialist in Lead Gen
- Engaging with Vendors and all third party relationships
- Analysing and optimising marketing campaign performance across various channels, provide insights and key learning to relevant teams and activate required change.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Marketing / Communications or Postgraduate qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Effective project management skill set
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Organisational agility with fantastic time management and solution focused attitude
- The ability to extract and present data and great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure effectively in a cross functional team environment (including CX & Product)
- Excellent analytical, logic and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills combined with commercial acumen
- Marketo experience ( preferred )
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We offer competitive salaries and benefits like discounted private health insurance, fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.