Do you have a passion for research? Love being immersed in the media? Interested in playing an important role for a global media player? Then read on.
As an Isentia Media Researcher / Search Specialist you will be part of a high performing and research focus team, located across Australia, New Zealand & Asia. Search Specialists provide a critical business function, to succeed you will need to be intelligent, driven and obsessed with providing the best possible service to our clients.
Media Researcher / Search Specialist use Boolean Logic and a suite of in-house applications to service Client Briefs. A deep understanding of the media landscape across Australia & New Zealand & Asia is critical to this role.
The role of a Media Researcher / Search Specialist is research focused, an understanding of advanced Boolean logic and Information Management principles is a distinct advantage. Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex client requirements is an important part of this role. Highly developed time management skills are required as we work in a high paced, deadline-driven environment.
A Media Researcher / Search Specialist needs to be obsessed with detail, and with ensuring that Client expectations are exceeded. They are expected to possess strong relationship building skills and the ability to diffuse conflict with solutions focus.
• Research media issues related to clients
• Construct Search Conditions to deliver relevant results.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
• Investigating and resolving issues that negatively impact clients.
• Use in house applications to constantly improve client experience.
• University Graduate in Information Management or Media-related degree.
• Have an excellent grasp of written and spoken English
• Interest in global politics, particularly in Asia, Australia and New Zealand
• Detailed understanding of the media landscape across all media types
• Knowledge of Boolean search logic and big data analysis.
• Some roles would require proficiency in one of the following languages – Chinese, Indonesian Bahasa, Malay Bahasa, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean (this is not essential)
• Some exposure to basic coding would be an advantage
• Prefer applicants residing within Metro Manila
• Short listed candidates will take an online test and will be invited for an interview
• Must be able to start immediately