P&C Business Partner
- Own the end to end process for all P&C initiatives in ANZ
- Significant opportunity to make a material impact to business strategy
- Challenge yourself to take the next step with a market leader in SaaS space
The Business Partner is responsible for the execution of people strategies and practices, which support Isentia objectives, and the development of Isentia team members and leaders. This includes managing projects alongside P&C initiatives, including recruitment, on-boarding, learning and development, reward and recognition, performance management and health and safety.
- Partner with leaders to provide coaching and guidance on performance management processes, disciplinary matters and general development discussions to embed a culture where performance management is a holistic process.
- Ensure guidance given to leaders is compliant with legislative and policy requirements to manage risk for the business and ensure Isentia team members are treated fairly, reasonably and in line with best practices
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of talent management programs that include assessing talent, developing career paths, and managing the placement of high potential employees
- Partner with other members of the P&C team to deliver team projects that ultimately improve the tools provided to Isentia leaders and in turn their team members
- Conduct surveys and face to face sessions to collect data from team members about their experiences and views at different points of the employment life cycle.
- Build a culture of learning by working closely with leaders to understand the development needs of ANZ team members
- 5+ years experience in HR with solid experience in coaching leaders
- Exposure/knowledge of legislative framework and policies impacting on employment conditions
- Knows methods for change management and employee communication Exposure to managing performance issues, recruitment, HR policies/instrument interpretation, influencing, coaching and challenging managers.
- Strong relationship, influencing and rapport building skills
- Ability to challenge, influence and coach at all levels of an organization
- Solutions focused with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, multi- tasking and time management skills with an ability to work to deadlines under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and self-managed with a commitment to high standards, personal responsibility and development.
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients' businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.