Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
Reporting to the Product Director for Mediaportal, you will represent the customer needs, and manage the day-to-day product backlog user story development, user story prioritization, grooming and user story acceptance criteria for releases during the product delivery process.
What you can expect from the opportunity
▪ Understand the product users (internal and external), clients, and their respective
▪ Responsible for project feature, sprint, and release priorities
▪ Effectively communicate stakeholder vision, needs, and priorities to the scrum team
Manage stakeholder expectations
▪ Collaborate with product, UX designer, and business analysts to define User Stories and User Story Acceptance Criteria in advance of each sprint
▪ Attend daily scrum stand-ups, and regular retrospectives and showcases
▪ Collect and analyse metrics and other data to support effective Acceptance Criteria validation during a sprint
▪ In partnership with stakeholders, continuously prioritise the User Story backlog for upcoming sprints
▪ Track project progress and communicate to business
▪ In partnership with the Senior Product Manager, sales, marketing, and IT, define, coordinate and participate in the Product Launch process for milestone releases
What will you need to be successful
Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.