Working closely with the account servicing team via the Research & Insights Manager, the Insights Analyst will need to understand clients’ needs, objectives and challenges and address them accordingly by reviewing and analysing the defined data to produce meaningful interpretations and insights that are of tangible and actionable nature.
The Insights Analyst will write concise quality reports and presentation decks based on the analysed data.
He or she may need to interact with the clients directly or indirectly along with the Research & Insights Manager and the account servicing team occasionally.
The individual will also need to work closely with “back-end” teams such as Production to manage and coordinate projects and R&D to continuously drive improvement and innovation in capturing data.
Strong analytical written skills: Able to collect, organize and disseminate large amounts of information in an highly effective manner through a variety of communication channels
• Previous work experience in research houses, agencies, media or market research functions is preferred.
• Good command of English is a must, proficiency is preferred.
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), especially Excel, is a must.
• Experience in data analysis is preferred.
• A self-starter and fast learner with an analytical mind and strong reporting, writing and editing skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals. Must possess a flexible attitude and able to work under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail. Task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to quickly gain detailed industry knowledge.
• A good university degree, preferably in Media, Communications, Business, Economic or Social Sciences.
• Immediate availability preferred
• Well versed in English & Vietnamese (Both written & spoken)