Regional Finance Executive
- Manage the revenue assurance, billing & collection process & responsible for account receivables.
- Ensure Asia DSO achieved within target set and continuously monitoring & improving the system & process.
- Prepare aging report to alert managers regarding clients at risks & take necessary actions to ensure full collection and minimise bad debt exposure
- Ensure all billings are substantiated by contracts or other supporting documents.
- Assist Country Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely completion of all monthly / quarterly financial and management and annual reports.
- Liaise with legal to address long outstanding clients
- To provide cost analysis
- To assist on the accruals finalization
- To assist in closing of the country accounts
- Prepare client counts report and ensure timely & accuracy of data input in the system
- Continuously monitoring & improving the system & process of collection
- Bachelor or professional qualification in accounting, finance, economics or any related discipline.
- Several years of experience in a finance role
- Experienced in handling full set of accounts
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-motivated team player, dynamic with mature personality, high integrity, confident and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Multi-tasking, positive work attitude with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
- Mandarin speaking
- Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal