- Join an industry-leading media intelligence company
- Dynamic and growing business
- Full-time position; full training provided
- Contractual Full-time - Shift Work
Successful candidates will be responsible for assessing media coverage and provide written summary notes in both English and Chinese on hourly and as needed basis throughout the day. The candidates should also be comfortable to communicate with the clients in a professional manner.
This opportunity will suit people who have a strong interest in the news and current affairs, particularly in telecommunication/ finance sector. Advanced reading, writing and comprehension skills (in English and Chinese) and a strong independent work ethic are a must. A commitment to maintaining high standards of quality is also important.
- Tertiary qualification (ideally in liberal arts, journalism, media & communication studies)
- Strong interest in news and current affairs
- Good command of the English and Chinese languages
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to detail
- Can demonstrate the ability to work on dynamic range of projects/clients with very tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment yet independent enough to work with minimum supervision
- Must be willing to work on shifts, including working on weekends and public holidays