Senior Client Servicing Executive
- To grow and maintain long term relationships with portfolio of existing clients by ensuring client’s requirements and expectations are achieved. i.e. assisting with enquiries and requests to provide an effective solution in timely manner, resolving issues related (but not limited) to Isentia products and services, and ensuring overall client satisfaction through client engagement.
- Cross functional role especially Operations and Insights to ensure clients’ product & services (data and/or analysis) is delivered timely, accurately and is relevant.
- Proactively able to identify growth opportunities from the portfolio of account given. Analyse data trends and awareness of current events taking place to the given accounts to formulate up sale strategy.
- Support in preparing customized reports from the data captured to be delivered to clients plus quality control of all work submitted to clients on a daily, weekly and / or monthly basis.
- Handle and conduct portal training & development at clients’ location to ensure the portal is frequently utilized by clients where required.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key influencers within clients through face to face meetings, phone calls, emails and social media.
- Reporting to Account Manager, providing regular input on all account activities.
- Responsible for Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensuring that our CRM database (Salesforce) is up to date.
- Preferred Mass Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or E-Commerce Degree holders with at least 3 years of working experience in the Customer Service/ Account Management / Client Servicing field. Applicant with other educational background can be considered.
- IT Savvy, extensive knowledge of social media platform, digital marketing and Microsoft.
- Excellent communication skills: high written and spoken proficiency in English, Chinese and Malay required.
- Organized with a keen eye for detail and strong flair of troubleshooting as well as providing the utmost service to clients.
- Able to work in fast-pace environment, manage multiple clients at a time with tact and professionalism.
- Strong sense of accountability, enterprising and teamwork.