Senior Insights Analyst / Insights Analyst
- Understand, locate and explore issues and trends through researching media coverage on different brands and topics.
- Prepare/write accurate, insightful reports to present research findings and strategic consulting around PR, communications and media strategies.
- Effectively manage the entire process of analysis projects, including resource planning and management, to ensure that final deliverables are submitted to the clients in good quality and in a timely manner.
- Work with teams with dynamic cultural backgrounds internally and externally to understand client needs and ensure deliverables are up to clients’ expectations. Attend client meetings upon request.
- Formulate and develop customized media analysis and communications evaluation strategies and research approaches, based on specific client requirements.
- Conduct timely research in response to specific requests (data collection, summarize, analyze and synthesize relevant data and information).
- Assist revenue growth of insight business through attending pre-project client meetings.
- Strong analytical written skills: Able to collect, organize and disseminate large amounts of information in an highly effective manner through a variety of communication channels
- Previous work experience in research houses, agencies, media or market research functions is preferred.
- Good command of English is a must, proficiency is preferred.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), especially Excel, is a must.
- Experience in data analysis is preferred.
- A self-starter and fast learner with an analytical mind and strong reporting, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals. Must possess a flexible attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail. Task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly gain detailed industry knowledge.
- A good university degree, preferably in Media, Communications, English, Business, Economic or Social Sciences.
- Immediate availability preferred