Senior Service Desk Specialist
- To provide effective L1/L2 support for users, servers, storage and networks within a predominantly windows-based environment.
- Correspond with clients via phone, email, web-based applications or personal visits to resolve IT-related issues.
- Provide resolutions to assigned technology application issues.
- Provide support and training to local users and regional users
- Help improve the documentation of products to help customers and minimize support load. Ensure documented information is accurate and up to date.
- Provide on-call after hours support when required or during emergency periods
- Installation of hardware and software
- Active directory changes requiring high level access
- To perform daily system health checks
- To proactively monitor server and production systems and perform proactive remediation when required
- Help improve and streamline internal processes.
- Verify bugs raised against products.
- Identify patterns of incidents and raise problem management. Taking initiative to raise any outages based on the trend of incidents received
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to enabling effective reporting and the reuse of existing information efficiently
- Escalations P1&P2 to correct team, taking ownership and sending communication to business with update in a timely manner.
- Provide an outstanding level of client service to service desk clients that is timely, professional, and friendly and focused on resolution.
- Keep clients up to date with resolution efforts on current incidents
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team on developing solutions or escalations on every matters raised by the business
- Maintain professionalism towards any user requests or feedback
Who are we and what else do you need to know:
We’re more than media monitors.
We’re creating real data intelligence.
Information without insight is noise. Insight without action is useless. That’s why we’ve reinvented media intelligence – to make it more than a measurement tool or frame of reference, but a go-to resource in developing our clients’ business strategies.
Isentia blends market-leading monitoring experience with analytics to help the world’s biggest brands and organizations uncover the whole picture – and act on it. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world-class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage, and expert research. We also offer a competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization in a key role, then please apply now.