At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data, and content. This starts with our Tech team working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyze it and inform our customer on the issues important to them.
- Working within an agile environment as part of a cross-functional collaborative team
- Wevelop new products features involving frontend as well as backend iteratively and incrementally
- Implement integration with big data, natural language processing, and machine learning services
- Collaborating your team and product owner to perform task breakdown, estimation, and prioritization.
- Ensure that you are meeting our development standards and delivering high-quality software.
- At least 3-4 years working with NodeJS, we use ExpressJS.
- Experience with ReactJS, Nodejs, ES6, CSS3, HTML5.
- Ability to manage data with REST/JSON API clients.
- At least 2.5 years working with web development, both backend and frontend.
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Ability to design web system that is robust, scalable and extendable.
- Adequate knowledge of networking, Linux, security, distributed systems, parallel processing.
- Familiar with full-text search engines, such as Lucene, Solr, or ElasticSearch.
- Good knowledge on Linux environment.
- Understanding of the automate development process.
- Monitor system quality, stability and performance in production systems.
- Build and maintain tools that will help us test, deploy, measure, monitor and scale our applications and infrastructure.
- Good in English communication