Senior Systems Engineer
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
What you can expect from the opportunity
- Collaborating with Tech Team departments and business stakeholders to resolve complex tech related incidents.
- Contribute to the Design, Build and Support of Isentia’s legacy and cloud based infrastructure.
- Take ownership and accountability with regards to assigned production support and project related tasks.
- Root cause analysis and post corrective action deployment.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the execution of Tech Team and Business Strategy.
What will you need to be successful
- Excellent working knowledge of desktop server operating environments
- Working knowledge of server, networking in a cloud based environments
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with managing and enhancing tech security posture in line with best practice
- Experience with group policies and best practice
- Experience with alerting and monitoring systems
- Support experience in a muti-site environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment desirable
- Knowledge in Windows Server
- Knowledge in Virtualization (VMware)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Knowledge of Email solutions (Office 365, Exchange)
- Knowledge of Monitoring solutions (PRTG, Nagios, Datadog)
- Knowledge of Backup solutions (Arcserve)
- Knowledge of File Services (NAS, CIFS, SMB, FTP)
- Knowledge in Server Hardware (Dell, HP)
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of Security technologies (Trend, Symantec, SSO, MFA configuration, Best practice processes etc…)
- Familiarity with ITIL and agile change management
- Scripting skills (VBscript, Batch, PowerShell, CloudFormation, Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge in Linux Server
- Knowledge in Storage solutions (Dell SAN, QNAP NAS)
- Knowledge of Configuration management solutions
- Knowledge of Web Server solutions (IIS, Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge in Networking (Cisco, HP
- Knowledge of G-Suite administration
Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.